Hamiltons Estate Agents in association with Lettings at 233
Lettings at 233Lettings at 233



Landlords must have buildings and contents insurance for their rental property, and should be careful to choose an insurance policy that is designed specifically for their needs and obligations.


Tenants must have a contents insurance policy to cover their personal belongings and to protect their deposit in the event of an insured incident.

We work closely with our referencing agents, who are able to offer specific landlord and tenant policies underwritten by major insurance companies. For more information please speak to our lettings team who will put you in touch with a specialist advisor.

Want to find a home with us? Start here...

Want to find a home with us? Start here...